Our parents told us!
It's really important that our parents and carers are involved in as much of our school community as possible. Parent's evenings, review days, feedback on reports and good letters and calls home all help us to work with you and to talk about your child's progress. However, please do contact us at any time to discuss any issue you want to, no matter how small you may feel it is. People are often taken aback when I respond in person because they tell me that they thought that "Mr Jones will be too busy to talk to me!" Not true. One of my most important jobs is to listen and talk to everyone in our community and I need to know when you aren't happy with something and even better when you are happy!
Latest School Calendar Events
- Year 11 English and Maths exams in Hall27Mar2017
Year 11 English and Maths exams in Hall
- Year 11 GCSE PE Moderation Day (Prov date)28Mar2017
Year 11 GCSE PE Moderation Day (Prov date)
- Review Day from 1pm for Years 7 and 830Mar2017
Review Day from 1pm for Years 7 and 8
- Year 10 trial English exam (pm)30Mar2017
Year 10 trial English exam (pm)
- Year 11 RE Intervention (am) and Exam (pm)30Mar2017
Year 11 RE Intervention (am) and Exam (pm)