Meols Cop students will be involved with a range of Careers Education, Information and Guidance (CEIAG) over the duration of their school life.
Students also have full access to all our CEIAG Resources:
- Assemblies from Aspirational Speakers and other external providers.
- Career Advisor – Appointments and drop-ins
- On-line websites.
- Advice from teachers – subject career notice boards.
- Careers Resources – Careers section in the school Library. Prospectuses and electronic resources.
- Subject specialist knowledge through GCSE option choices.
- Notice of Events through Aspire tutorial time, school Bulletin and MYED.
- Contact with local employers and post 16 providers.
Below is a copy of our Careers Learning Journey from Y7 to Y11, and our Build My Future Journey outlining the intended Experiences, Encounters and Engagements with employers and post 16 providers. Opportunities, visits and experiences may differ year on year. Regular Career updates are contained within the school bulletin.